POSSIBILITIES FOR ALL:
I believe each student has a seed of greatness. A caring environment will motivate and inspire students to achieve their full potential.
- Upon graduation all students will have job ready skills.
All students should graduate with plans for college or skills to enter the work force. Add more Career and Technology Classes to all schools.
- Lower teacher to student ratio.
- Collaboration with all stakeholders in policy making and implementation of policies. (All types of certified teachers, staff, administration, students and parents)
- Additional Counselor for all schools. Lower the Counselor to student ratio.
- University Of Phoenix Phoenix, AZ
Master’s in Business Administration
- Northern University Flagstaff, AZ
Bachelor of Science in Vocational Education/ Business
Residence: Resided in Phoenix since 1972
- 20 years in the Finance Industry
- 22 years in the Classroom
- Taught finance at Metro Tech High School
- Member of Phoenix Union Certified Teachers Association (CTA) for 22 years
- Standard Professional Secondary, 6-12 Arizona 2020
Business, Economics, History, Social Studies, Structured English Immersion, PreK-12
- Standard CTE Business and Marketing, K-12 Arizona 2020
Cooperative Education, K-12
Structured English Immersion, PreK-12
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.